vendredi 17 décembre 2010

FIRST POST OMG-UNIT



Hello Hello,

I've been dreading this moment, first post, what to say? what pictures? !*#(# I'll start by thanking you for passing by! ..mmh now what?
I'm a student in Film Studies and originally I wanted to make a blog about cinema, commenting on films I've seen etc.. but I'm not really going to do that. First, because I don't feel confident enough to do so and my posts would look like this : " This film explores important themes such as religion and death and hey what do you guys think will happen in the next Gossip Girl episode? " so yeah no. Not to mention the fact that when I thought of starting a blog I wasn't all that serious about it, but my best friend nearly bullied me to do it, making my template, my header .. and she's a serious and successful blogger so make sure you go check her out HERE . Anyways, anything to make mama proud so here I am.


I'll be posting things I like, things I do and the rest, we shall see! BY THE WAY, if you need movie recommendations, feel free to comment and tell me what sort of film you like or what film you're in the mood for and I'll comment back on your blog with my best suggestion cause I'm cool like that, and I'm not going to recommend you a classic or silent film otherwise known as "boring" if that's not what you're looking for. Really, I've seen lots and lots of films from A Man escaped to Easy A.. ( can't believe Malcom McDowell plays in this film.. rhh ) ! Likewise, if you have suggestions for me ( not only in films, photography, art, music.. 5ft8 male models.. kidding ) please share!

I recently started watching Dexter but I can't decide wether I like it or not. Oh and I really want to see Black Swan! If you've seen it and decide to comment PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE END or I'll flag your comment and say it was racist,

Until next time,
Goodbye Blue Sky
Follow my blog with bloglovin

3 commentaires:

lul a dit…

OH MA GASHHHH SISTA tout est aussi genial que la vie.

Esther a dit…

just write anything you want and people would love to read it! LIKE ME xxx <3

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Unknown a dit…

Whoa. I'd definitely love to RITE with you in Seventh-Heaven; we could have a chateau in the mountains and we'd produce thousands of novelties.

Wanna do just that?? Follow us...